Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Gymini/play mat

rochellee

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 2:00 pm
I feel like my baby is always bored. If she's not held every minute and stimulated then she's kvetching. She loves the exasaucer but I need something else. I'm thinking of getting a gymini. Did you find it kept your baby entertained? What ages is it best for? And which one do you have? I see the price ranges are approx from $50 through $80. Are the more expensive ones better? I like the tiny love princess. Anyone have it? thanks

misteray

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 5:17 pm
I have the Tiny Love Gymini Total Playground. My DS was put in it starting from when he was abt 3 mo, but didnt do all that much w/ it- though he did like to be in it. Once he started grabbing things and turning over he enjoyed it much more. Now, at 8 1/2 mo, he still likes it and can play in it for a good 20-30 minutes (sometimes!).

I dont know abt prices bec I got it as a gift...

HTH!

ven

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 5:22 pm
I also have an tiny love play mat; my ds played with from about 3 months ( just looking) to about the age he started pulling all the toys. it was a hit here! I think its important u choose bright coloured things , that gets more intrest then the more soft coloured .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics