Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Losing weight after baby

kalsee

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 5:33 am
Hi, everyone

I am desperate for some solutions! So if anyone has any answers it will be very appreciated.

I am no stranger to diets, I've always had to be very careful about my weight.
I gave birth about 7 months ago. I am nursing full-time, exercising 3-4 times a week.
I am being pretty careful with what I eat (but I have a cookie or two a day), am trying to drink alot of water.....

And I have 15 pounds still to lose from the pregnancy! (I've only lost about 5 - and that was right in the begininng).

What am I doing wrong?!! Any suggestions? is that 1 cookie a day ruining everything?

Please help, I hate being like this... I don't want to buy any clothes...

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 11:08 am
Exercise. Sounds like you need to firm up.

JessicaA622

Post Wed, Jan 20 2010, 9:28 pm
It may seem counter-productive, but you may need to be eating more. Only eating more healthy things, obviously, but since you're still nursing and you're exercising, your body may be holding onto the fat that's still on your body to protect itself. Take on more (healthy) calories and you should start to see the pounds come off.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise