Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Cleaning the toilet bowl

amother

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 12:37 am
How often does your toilet bowl get cleaned? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?

Why do I go to people's houses and find large chunks of poo on their toilet bowl? Its disgusting for me and all other guests, but isn't it also disgusting for the people living there?

We clean our toilet bowl any time it gets dirty, whether that is once a week or three times a day. How much extra work is that to give a quick swish with a toilet brush when you're done, so visitors don't need to look at your week old excrement?

amother

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 12:40 am
I can imagine that it would be disgusting. I clean it whenever necessary, plus usually before shabbos, whether it's dirty or not.

saw50st8

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 8:54 am
When I lived in my old apartment, the toilet was constantly backing up. Every time you flushed, gross stuff came out of the toilet. The inside was constantly dirty, no matter how many times I clean it.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 8:58 am
I'm the opposite of a clean freak. And still I don't get why some people allow their toilets to, huh, deteriorate like that either.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette