Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Medifast

amother

Post Sun, Mar 07 2010, 10:28 pm
Has any body tried this program, or know anything about it?

Imaof6

Post Mon, Mar 08 2010, 11:50 am
Yes Amother,

I have done Medifast and I have tried WW, South Beach, Fresh Start and all the rest...
I have 6 kids and Medifast is the one that worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE LOST 40LBS!!!!!!!
I went down from a size 14-16 to a size 6-8!!!!!! Everyone says that my whole body shape has changed.
I am wearing my 14yr old's clothing!!!!
& Many pp in my shul are doing it too because they see results.
One guy in our shul has lost 85lbs!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband lost 23
My son lost 30!

Most products are kosher..
I can help you do this if you'd like!

amother

Post Mon, Mar 08 2010, 3:49 pm
Can I ask you a couple of questions?

1. It seems like they only have centers in a few states. Can it be done for someone who lives in another state?

2. Can it be done when possibly pregnant and during pregnancy?

3. How long (approximately) is one on the Medifast products for, and how does one maintain the lose once they are no longer on the Medifast products?

4. How much, approx. does it cost per week?

Thank you!

Imaof6

Post Tue, Mar 09 2010, 12:12 am
1. You dont have to join through a Center.
It costs a lot of $ to belong to one of those places & that doesn't even include the food!
You can have a Health Coach which is free and you only pay for the food only. It can be done from anywhere even Hawaii Smile
(I am a Health Coach & I have one too)

2. It is not reccommended to do Medifast while you are pregnant. If you're nursing & want o do iti, you need to wait until your baby is getting 2/3 of their food from sources other than nursing.

3. You are on the program until you reach your desired weight loss goal & maybe a lil xtra.
You lose 2-5 lbs per week, usually a more rapid (but healthy & nutritious) weight loss than WW or other programs..

They have a transition program and a maintenance program as well which is a major component of the program.

4. It doesn't go by the week, as its not worth it to just try it for a week. A months worth of time on the program is ideal to try out. It comes out to be approximately $250-$300

5. Thought you wrote that you had started a different weight loss program where you are losing? I'd be happy to help you with any questions though..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise