Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Uppa Baby- Rumble Seat

amother

Post Thu, Apr 15 2010, 11:15 am
If you have it, can you give me all pros and cons.

TIA

chaylizi

Post Thu, Apr 15 2010, 11:42 am
I have it.

Letmesee:

pros- awesome double stroller- not sbs or tandem, my older dd won't sit in any stroller because it's babyish- but the rumble seat is for 'biggools'. not too wide, basically all the pros of a single with a second seat that flips on and off in seconds.

cons- some kids might not like not being able to see around the main seat (I walk a little more to the side, so she can see me), since the main seat has to be rear facing to use the rumbleseat- it folds in 3 pieces (or you can just flip the main seat around. but definitely not a BJ fold), some people think it's too long.

amother

Post Mon, Apr 19 2010, 8:58 am
BUMP

chaylizi

Post Mon, Apr 19 2010, 6:04 pm
I think there are only a few Vista owners on this site. Of those, I am probably the only one who uses it as a double. You are welcome to pm me. Or- you can check out the stroller boards at www.windsorpeak.com or check out the stroller SWAP group on yahoo groups. That way you can get a whole bunch of opinions. Also, Strollerqueen wrote up a review recently on the 2010 Vista with RumbleSeat. Her site is: www.strollerqueen.blogspot.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics