Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Has anyone found legitimate work from home online?

yaeli83

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 4:00 am
I have done searches but I don't want to pay anything and find out it's a scam. I want to work from home but can't find anything that I trust.

I am good w/ computers, not programing but social networking type things. secretarial work is ok to.

Really, I would love to start a gan, but will be moving soon and it's hard to find people when no one knows you and they already have their gan set up. I also need to know I will have a steady income right away when we move.

I have tried to start chugim here in Israel but its usually the same thing, ppl have been going to the same places for years....

suggestions?

shosh

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 4:03 am
try odesk. It's legitimate. The wages are peanuts, but I've put three low paid jobs together to make one - and even though I'm killing myself, it's better than nothing!

fiddle

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 4:04 am
none, but if you hear of anything, I am desperately seeking same.

slushiemom

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 4:21 am
if you're interested in at home telemarketing, pm me. my dh has an outsourcing company and is iy"H starting some new projects this month and will be hiring.

mimivan

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 4:35 am
try WAHM.com...
if you are in Israel, look for listings in Israemploy or Janglo
I know that someone here sells things on eBay if that interests you..
In addition to Odesk, there is Elance

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 9:24 pm
if you're interested in direct sales I make a full time income from one of my companies and work it primarily online--- for that one (skin care and cosmetics) you'd need to live here in the USA for me to train you. you said you're moving soon but I'm unclear as to whether you're moving to the states or moving within EY.

if you're remaining in EY and have an American address and social security number I can interview you for the other company I work with--- I work that company 100% online--- you'd be setting up greeting card accounts for companies who send greeting cards. Private mail me if you're interested. For that company you're paid $120 upfront for each account you set up and you get monthly residuals which add up.

All MUCH less work and much more money than running a gan. I have 3 year old twins--- I practically run a gan of my own--- *lol*.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jan 20 2010, 9:45 am
mimivan wrote:
try WAHM.com...
if you are in Israel, look for listings in Israemploy or Janglo
I know that someone here sells things on eBay if that interests you..
In addition to Odesk, there is Elance
what is elance?

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jan 20 2010, 9:46 am
shosh wrote:
try odesk. It's legitimate. The wages are peanuts, but I've put three low paid jobs together to make one - and even though I'm killing myself, it's better than nothing!
when you say peanuts, do you mean that it is not even worth it? can you give an example maybe? to put it into perspective of what peanuts is?

HindaRochel

Post Wed, Jan 20 2010, 10:00 am
ODesk does not pay you, you are paid according to who you work for. Your pay would depend on what you can do and who you for directly.
My husband does make decent money this way.
Check them out.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Jan 20 2010, 10:02 am
I've done telemarketing.

Vintage Modern

Post Sun, Jan 31 2010, 7:28 pm
I do Direct Sales here in the US. I work with Jewelry. You make 25% commission on every piece you sell. The company is very legit has been in the Wall Street Journal and on countless news programs and talk shows.
The company is growing by leaps and bounds right now. We just launched our Spring Summer line which is amazing. If you are interested please PM me.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 31 2010, 7:45 pm
There is also Parameds, they are really big in Israel, but the work is at night. From about 4pm on. They are legit, but some ppl love it and then again it just doesnt fit for some people.

IBR

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 9:20 am
Shosh thanks for mentioning Odesk. I am the one who first introduced it to Imamother. It a company with people who want to hire people who can work from home. They pay can be little and can be normal. Few things to know. Do not apply to jobs in non developed countries like India, Phillipines or Saudi Arabia. It is best to apply for jobs in US. Canada, England and Australia. Here is the link. http://www.odesk.com/referrals/track/ireznik.
If you have any questions You are more then welcome to PM me and I can help you.
Hatzlacha

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 9:21 am
amother wrote:
There is also Parameds, they are really big in Israel, but the work is at night. From about 4pm on. They are legit, but some ppl love it and then again it just doesnt fit for some people.

Love it! (Most times...)

IBR

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 9:25 am
Thank You Hinda Rochel too for clarifying. Yes you are paid by the person who hired you. Odesk takes 10% off from the employer not from you. When you apply for a job and it will ask you for your hourly rate lets say you say $5 and hour it will charge the employer $5.56 I believe. Read everything very carefully it is not hard but you need to read and understand the rules and what is required. A computer and high speed internet are a must. Also a skype or yahoo messenger account for communication with employer. Again PM me anytime and I will be happy to explain and help.

melsg

Post Mon, May 03 2010, 10:38 am
I do freelance writing through Demand Studios. When I have the focus, I do well with that. They are always hiring writers and looking for a wide variety of people as they contract with so many agencies.

Thanks for sharing these other options too! I have bookmarked some of them to look into.

{wow, this kind of reads like a troll post, sorry - I'm not a troll, I promise!}
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers