Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Internet work from home ideas

Classicookie

Post Tue, May 11 2010, 8:19 pm
I work at home now watching some kids during the day. but I would like to do maybe do something more on the side too but just not sure what to trust so I would love to hear about sights outers have used and can be trusted.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 8:48 pm
what I do you can't really do when kids are around--- I find when I'm working I need the kids out of my hair completely so I work when they're napping or in preschool or after they go to bed at night. Were you looking for something to do WHILE the kids are around or something to do in the evenings?

Simple1

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 9:21 pm
Sometimes I see ads in local frum classifieds looking for at-home worker for local business. I guess this depends on where you live.
And I also find it can be hard to put in a significant amount of work hours with children around.

Classicookie

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 9:26 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
what I do you can't really do when kids are around--- I find when I'm working I need the kids out of my hair completely so I work when they're napping or in preschool or after they go to bed at night. Were you looking for something to do WHILE the kids are around or something to do in the evenings?

something in the evenings

TwinsMommy

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 9:30 am
ah ok if you're looking to work in the evenings when the kids aren't around, I can help you. Smile

I recruit for two companies--- one is direct sales--- skin care, color cosmetics. I've been doing most of my work with them over the internet lately. one is more network marketing and it's setting up greeting card accounts via the computer for people who send a lot of postcards and cards in general--- (dentists, insurance agents, realtors etc). All of my work with them is online and on the phone.

If you're interested in either, pm me.

Good Shabbos!

manhattanmom

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 11:45 am
Would you be interested in spending some time on training first?
Or do you want something you already know how to do?

Mini Cookie

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 11:49 am
I work for a website in the evenings (as a side job) just beware that working from home has its "cons" too...

Check out luach.org or ou.org for work at home jobs.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers