Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Need major help! What am I doing wrong?

amother

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 11:42 am
I have a 3 yr. old boy and 2 yr old girl both are recently trained. DS a little bit b4 dd, but not by much. Anyways, DS was fine for awhile a good few weeks and then he started having accidents again. I did see this was around time dd started so I attributed it to that and tried to be sure I was giving him positive attention so he shouldn't seek that. Now my dd started as well. With DS it's only wet whereas DD it's also dirty. I really try to stay calm and say next time we go to the toilet, etc. but I can seriously have 2 -3 accidents from each of them a day. They are in gan in the morning with basically no accidents. It's when they are home. What am I doing wrong? What can I do to stop it? I've had issues even b4 they were trained with having to pin pjs so they don't take them off. B/c dd will do that and have dirty and play with it really gross won't go into detail. Sorry if tmi but basically need idea of how to stop this.

Isramom8

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 1:52 pm
With my 3 year old I made a sticker chart - he gets one for every day that he is accident free. After 10 stickers he will come with me to choose a prize. I set my cell phone to go off ONCE AN HOUR for him to go to the bahroom. He wears a diaper at night (but it is often dry in the morning). Tonight he wll get his 10th sticker! It took two weeks. I'll do it again, maybe for more days this time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training