Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
DD 4 yrs old wetting the bed

imab

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 4:41 am
Hi,
My 4 yr old daughter really wants to wear underwear at night. She goes to the bathroom before she goes to sleep and then we wake her about 10:30 11. She was fine for a while with no accidents (maybe once in a while) but now it seems like she has an accident almost every night. Maybe because its summer and she's drinking more. Should I wake her 2x a night?? It seems so disruptive to her sleep. Should I say no water past a certain time? What do I do if after that time she says she's thirsty???
HELP!

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 5:34 am
Try pull ups, and tell her they're special night underwear.

mammala120

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 10:33 pm
my girls ho are 4 and 5 are still wearing pull ups for bed just in case there is accident and they know it is just in case. saves me lots of clean up headache and no if child is thursty I let them drink. body needs water especially in hot climate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training