Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Embare (brand) caramels - cholov yirsoel?

Liba

Post Fri, Jun 18 2010, 6:43 am
My son goes to a special ed school where the religious level of the families varies widely.

Today he came home with a birthday party pekel filled with fancy treats, most of which went into the garbage. Officially all the snacks are to be eida, but in reality only one was labeled as such. One was labeled as OK pareve, one OU dairy cholov nochri, there were several unpackaged unlabeled things which we didn't recognize and had to throw out and then there are these Embare caramels which don't have hashgacha on the labels and my Google ability isn't telling me what I need to know.

On the one hand, I will throw them away if we have to, but on the other hand I hate to be over on wasting food if we could eat it and who wants to throw out a good caramel?!

Thanks!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen