Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Do you have any cute (patterned) shoes?

chocolate moose

Post Mon, May 08 2006, 7:44 am
I have a lot of shoes, but plain ones - navy, black, etc., but I have a lot of variations - sandals, pumps, etc.

I see a LOT of ladies have cute boucle shoes, animal prints, pink, turquise, etc....just wondering how "mainstream" that is around here.

shopaholic

Post Mon, May 08 2006, 8:17 am
I don't have patterned, but I have a few pink pairs, turquoise, lilac, beige with sequins (bohemian style that was in last summer, hope it's in again now), burgandy. I like colors.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 10:11 am
I have a few original ones, but generally I buy them, wear them once or twice, and they stay in the closet after that... Rolling Eyes

mimsy7420

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 10:26 am
Does anybody know if those indian style beaded shoes are still in style? I have a wedding tonight and I want to wear them but I'm not sure if they are out.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 10:51 am
only1 wrote:
Does anybody know if those indian style beaded shoes are still in style? I have a wedding tonight and I want to wear them but I'm not sure if they are out.

Here I don't see them anymore, but maybe it's different where you live?

batya_d

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 10:53 am
only1 wrote:

Very last summer. But who cares? I'm still wearing my beaded moccasins. Smile

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 11:04 am
they're stil being sold....

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 11:07 am
SaraG wrote:

Here they still sell things that are a big no-no since the end of the 80's, like the all classical white pumps.

batya_d

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 11:13 am
Ruchel wrote:
SaraG wrote:

Here they still sell things that are a big no-no since the end of the 80's, like the all classical white pumps.

Puke

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 11:26 am
I don't own any right now, but nothing wrong with plain white pumps for summer shabobsim/weddings.

batya_d

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 11:46 am
SaraG wrote:
I don't own any right now, but nothing wrong with plain white pumps for summer shabobsim/weddings.

Makes me think of Madonna music videos. With white bobby socks.

supermom

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 12:57 pm
In israel it is in style beaded, sequints shoes. I guess where ever you live. Me I don't care I buy things because I like them and wear them for the next six to ten years as long as it is in good shape. Why buy things because they are in style? If you do that you will have a closet of new pair of shoes, clothing and you name it. Shame to spend so much money for something that is in and won't wear again once the style goes.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 1:19 pm
batya, what do you wear for shabbos in the summer? or to weddings?

batya_d

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 2:29 pm
SaraG wrote:
batya, what do you wear for shabbos in the summer? or to weddings?

black shoes, pink slip-ons, strappy sandals... anything that matches the outfit, really. Just not white shoes. So sue me.

shopaholic

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 3:34 pm
My friend & I just bought the cutest pair of white pumps in Nine West outlet yesterday. They are almost flat - with tiny heels (not sure what those are called) & have a little cutout that shows 2 toes. So comfy & so cute. They are "buy one get one 50% off" so we split the cost

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 4:46 pm
kitten heels?

amother

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 4:58 pm
Quote:

I believe that Carrie Bradshaw made them hot again 8)

elkayed

Post Thu, Jun 08 2006, 11:37 am
I love Carrie Bradshaw but her style..hmmm.. a little too manhattany for my tastes

mimsy7420

Post Thu, Jun 08 2006, 11:38 am
supermom wrote:
In israel it is in style beaded, sequints shoes. I guess where ever you live. Me I don't care I buy things because I like them and wear them for the next six to ten years as long as it is in good shape. Why buy things because they are in style? If you do that you will have a closet of new pair of shoes, clothing and you name it. Shame to spend so much money for something that is in and won't wear again once the style goes.

Didn't spend much money on them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics