Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Website that has lots of cute headcoverings

MRS.Mentsch

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 6:38 pm
I'm looking for a website that has lots of cute head coverings. Can anyone suggest some places for me to look? Thanks.

imeinu

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 6:52 pm
Sure Mine! LOL Its advertised on this website www.myheadcoverings.com!
Plus, we have a special offer running if you post on our blog you can get 25% percent off any terry pre-tieds!

mrsERK

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 7:34 pm
also www.coveryourhair.com

Barbara

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 8:06 pm
evers10 wrote:

Not my favorite site.

I'd been eying an item there for some time, but didn't want to spend what they wanted for it. Then I received a promotion for 40% off of that type of item, 2 hours only. Great stuff. Checked the site to ensure it was still there. Yup. When the sale started -- gone. OK, maybe it sold out. Sale over, its back. I'd rather give my money to someone else.

Barbara

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 8:17 pm
Try Aliza's Boutique and Eshet Chayli (modestclothingpa.com)

There's also Hats in the Belfry and The Village Hat Shop

mrsERK

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 8:19 pm
Barbara wrote:
evers10 wrote:

Not my favorite site.

I'd been eying an item there for some time, but didn't want to spend what they wanted for it. Then I received a promotion for 40% off of that type of item, 2 hours only. Great stuff. Checked the site to ensure it was still there. Yup. When the sale started -- gone. OK, maybe it sold out. Sale over, its back. I'd rather give my money to someone else.

I've ordered from them once or twice, had good experiences. But they do have a lot of promotions, and I'm not sure how they work.

MRS.Mentsch

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 8:58 pm
Thanks for the ideas ladies. I've been really bored with www.coveryourhair.com's stock lately, so I really appreciate the other ideas.

dewyt

Post Sun, Jul 11 2010, 7:34 am
I sell some cool headcoverings, let me know if anyone wants me to PM them a link Smile

melsg

Post Tue, Jul 27 2010, 9:56 pm
lately I've gotten super into thestyleunderground.com - they have great stuff and its all handmade by a frum woman! its a bit more expensive but its great quality...

and I'll agree with the posters who are over coveryourhair.com - while I have stocked up on cotton tichels from there, I doubt I will buy anything else there again. the other products aren't very good quality, esp not for the price.

imeinu

Post Tue, Jul 27 2010, 11:35 pm
Hi everyone
Since I work in the retail business myself, I know the effects and power of word of mouth.
I'm sure no one would intentionally want to harm anyone here, but that's what can happen when posting negatively about someones business based on your negative experience, especially in such a public forum where hundreds of ppl can see it. Just think for a moment...do I want to be responsible for causing someone else a loss??
I know it's a free world, with freedom of speech and all but we do live by a different standard.

nicole81

Post Wed, Jul 28 2010, 12:02 am
doubleheaderusa.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels