Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Breaking things into little pieces and toilet training

yo'ma

Post Tue, Aug 10 2010, 3:11 pm
I was talking to a friend and mentioned how my toddler made a mess with the play dough. He's usually pretty good with it, bu this time there are little pieces all over the place. She said, maybe he's ready to be toilet trained Confused . She said she heard from someone that when a child breaks things up into little pieces (originally she told me play dough, but since corrected), they're ready to be toilet trained. I asked my ds if he wants to go to the bathroom and as usual he gave a firm, NO! She asked me to check online if there's anything like that and the only time I found the two mentioned together when I googled, play dough and toilet training (because that's what she orirginally told me), was when (not my words)
Quote:
It is not that unusual for very young children to play with their feces. There is a certain fascination with the squishy feel, the smell and the intriguing, colorful designs that it leaves—a form of Play-Doh, if you will.
shock my vomit emoticon doesn't want to work, but that's what belongs here

So, did anyone ever hear of this?

zigi

Post Tue, Aug 10 2010, 5:43 pm
um never heard about this. ds did break up a peice of matza into farfel and then that week he had a toilet training break through.

manhattanmom

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 4:45 pm
This sounds weird.

Chocoholic

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 4:51 pm
Shaking
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training