Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Toning sneakers

Dini

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 7:28 pm
I want to buy toning sneakers. I see that many companies make them but am leaning toward the New Balance since I think they make the best sneakers. they make two types and I would like to get the Toning True Balance as apposed to the Rock and tone because it looks better. Has anyone tried these sneakers or have any opinion either way?

here's a link:

http://www.shopnewbalance.com/.....cls=I

Thanks!

5S5Sr7z3

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 7:36 pm
You might want to read this first

http://www.acefitness.org/cert.....0810b

Chocoholic

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 7:52 pm
I love my skechers shape ups. It makes walking a lot lighter, I can walk faster, get less tired, my thighs/behind lost inches and I'm getting less tired. And its softer on my knees.

Dini

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 8:03 pm
Thanks Iyam, it seems that the article is just saying that they need more research...so I'm not sure what to do, I am worried that it can cause pain or damage to joints and/or posture so I am wary, chocoholic, are you exercising more since you got the sketchers?

5S5Sr7z3

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 8:41 pm
Dini wrote:
Thanks Iyam, it seems that the article is just saying that they need more research...so I'm not sure what to do, I am worried that it can cause pain or damage to joints and/or posture so I am wary, chocoholic, are you exercising more since you got the sketchers?

They're also saying that the designs might be flawed/unsafe, and they just dont know yet. I wouldnt want to be the first to find that out. IMO, it's a just a fad that'll pass...

JollyMommy

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 9:54 pm
I have the Reebok one's- DH birthday present to me- after talking about them a lot.. I am very happy, I can't see the toning part, but for some reason it encourages me to walk more and further. I have had them about a month and love them. I think there's a weight in them or something, but walking feels normal.

I vote yes.

Dini

Post Fri, Aug 20 2010, 12:21 am
IYamWhoIYam wrote:
Dini wrote:

They're also saying that the designs might be flawed/unsafe, and they just dont know yet. I wouldnt want to be the first to find that out. IMO, it's a just a fad that'll pass...

MBT is making them for years and there seems to be no prob....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars