Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Where do you fold laundry?
Previous  1  2

MiamiMommy

Post Fri, Aug 27 2010, 9:44 am
mashcsch wrote:
I used to fold laundry at my kitchen table cuz my machines were right next to the table in the kitchen. Smile the stuff got folded as it came out of the dryer and had to be put away right away cuz we had to eat! Now everything gets dumped on the beds in the guest room and sometimes it doesn't get put away for 3 wks! My bigger kids already know to go looking in the guest room for clothes to wear! LOL

Same here! When we have guests, I have the HUGE job of getting it all put away!

saw50st8

Post Fri, Aug 27 2010, 9:47 am
I fold laundry while standing and watching TV.

Tamiri

Post Fri, Aug 27 2010, 9:50 am
I hang my laundry, and it's generally the easiest to fold it as I take it off the line. I hang according to catagory (my undies, DH's undies, DS #1 Undies etc... down the line. Socks get hung in pairs, as long as both socks in the pair were washed in the same load - not a given Sad ) so it's easy to remove, fold and put in the person's pile. I hang up Polo shirts and dress shirts - never fold. My skirts I just hang right up. So if I am folding while removing from the line, the piles go on a bed and then to the drawers. If, on the other hand, a child removes the laundry, it all goes on a bed and then I either sit on the bed and fold or stand and fold. It's not too terrible but I usually have to do it the same day as most beds in our house are taken, nightly.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry