Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
TRAGIC Accident in Williamsburg with Young Girl

amother

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 9:49 am
A 5 yr. old little girl was struck by a car which passed the RED FLASHING LIGHTS of the bus which was picking up kids. She was niftar r''l. Hashem Yishmerainu.
(The driver of the car is not a yid).

Please let's do Tshuva, the tzoros lately are unbearable.
Just a Reminder - PLease Please Please Drive Carefully and Follow the Rules which are there for our safety.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 11:29 am
I know the girls' mother, aunt, and gradmother. Fine family. wat a tragedy. oysh.

ILOVELIFE

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 6:08 pm
so sad!

Tefila

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 6:52 pm
Crying Crying

happymom

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 9:03 pm
Quote:
Please let's do Tshuva, the tzoros lately are unbearable

this is so sad!!! Crying But we cant say that bad things happen because we didnt do teshucva. one is not allowed to say why bad things happen to others.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 9:44 pm
Quote:
But we cant say that bad things happen because we didnt do teshucva. one is not allowed to say why bad things happen to others.

I meant it as let's do teshuvah which will speed up the geulah. The tzoros are mamesh unbearable that we need Moshiach now!!!!

amother

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 10:59 pm
This is the second awful story Ive heard this week.. A 17 year old boy in Crown Heights died on Shabbos after being in a fight.... Well something like that..
We need Moshiach!!!!

shopaholic

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 3:55 pm
Drivers have GOT to obey those lights on the buses. It's kids we're talking about!

happymom

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 4:00 pm
Quote:
I meant it as let's do teshuvah which will speed up the geulah. The tzoros are mamesh unbearable that we need Moshiach now!!!!

yup. we really need moshiach!

BlumaG

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 8:11 pm
it makes u wonder, he was in such a rush, to what??? go home and drink a beer.... and finished a little girls life bc of his rush
but then again my brotheri n law was knocked off his bike once by an older lady rushing ot the hospital bc her daughter was giving birth...
thereu go 2 wrongs with 2 sides of a story

Secbeb

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 8:25 pm
Actually, from what I read, it was a 27 yo woman who was shaken up and had to be taken to the hospital. I can't imagine that she isn't going to be affected by it for the rest of her life. ..

queen

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 8:58 pm
Sad Exclamation Sad Exclamation

hardwrknmom

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 9:08 pm
never pass a bus when its stops even if the STOP SIGN isn't showing!

downsyndrome

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 9:34 pm
I was absolutely disgusted by how the media reported it.
CBS had a reported in Williamsburg who was interviewing 'bystanders' on the street. The first interviewee was somebody by the name of Weiss. He said that the lights on the bus were definitely flashing; they flash automatically as soon as the bus stops for a child. His statement lasted about 10 seconds. Then they 'interviewed' a Hispanic [gentile woman] who started to rant and rave about how 'these mothers don't look after their kids properly, this child was unattended on the street and she ran into the gutter and across the street by herself (get this?!?!).' This woman then went on to explain how she has an eight-year-old, and she herself is a working mom, yet she always makes sure that her child has proper supervision when going to and coming home from school.' ...and on and on and on -
It was disgusting, and totally untrue. The child was hit as it was going to its bus and the woman who knocked her down did something illegal! Mad Mad Exploding anger

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 9:48 pm
this poor woman has a disabled 3 year old, which is why she cannot go with her 5 year old to the bus. She has no small tzuris, this is not the only tzura in the family. I am shattered.

downsyndrome

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 9:55 pm
Mindy, gevald! I wasn't aware of that. I keep wondering whether I know this woman, but now that you mention that she has a child with special needs, I must've met her at some of the local parent support meeetings. Do you know the nature of her child's disability? Poor woman Crying Crying Crying Crying

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 9:56 pm
pm me and I'll tell you her name.

ektsm

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 10:15 pm
yikes that is so scary

avigayil

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 10:49 pm
I feel horrible for that family. With the Hispanic know-it-all-mom, it is just frustrating at other peoples lack of compassion. I once worked with a widow with 4 kids and was having trouble with one of them. Another woman who was very wealthy with grown children and working there. She kept saying what she should do and criticized every action this woman took to help her troubled kid. People should just keep there mouths closed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics