Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Hollywood, FL OR Las Vegas, NV

amother

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 7:38 pm
We are looking to move within the next year or two. We are MO (I wear pants/ dont cover hair) with one kid and we simply cant afford the cost of real estate taxes, housing, tuition etc here on the East Coast. Any inout on housing costs, schools, communities in general on the above two locations?

NotSoNewKallah

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 8:10 pm
Hollywood, FL sounds like a good fit for you. The housing is very affordable there. You can get a beautiful home for very cheap.

Maimonides is the day school nearby. I dont know much about it but I have heard good things about it.

There is a Young Israel in Hollywood. Its mainly MO. Very nice and warm community. Lots of kosher stores and restaurants and things for kids to do nearby.

If you have any more questions feel free to post here or PM me. Good Luck.

grace413

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 9:59 pm
Do you prefer dry sauna (LV) or wet sauna(Hollywood)?

The Young Israel of Hollywood is very nice, the Rabbi and Rebbitzen are great people. Most people wind up with at least a half mile walk to shul.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating