Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
ISO tzimmer with private pool

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 12:30 am
I have been looking at zimmerpool.co.il but bc its all in ivrit I cant really understand it all. when it says private pool I dont kno if that means a private pool for each room or a private pool for the "campus".

I'm looking for something in between tel aviv and yerushalayim, or midbar yehuda, anywhere centrally located. If you've ever been to a place you enjoyed please let me know!

joy613

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 4:17 am
I assume that 'private pool' means there is one pool for the campus. As many tzimmers as the person owns there is one pool for all to share. At least that is how it usually is.
It is rare to find a pool for just one tzimmer though there are some here and there. In my searches, the closest I got was 2 tzimmers with a pool, which is still good because it's very easy to work it out between the 2 families. Nobody wants the pool the whole day (usually). Though I wasn't looking in the central region, more in the galil/golan.

Aslo, many pages on zimmerpool have an english option icon on top.

joy613

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 4:37 am
When are you looking to go on your trip? I'm asking this because many of the tzimmers only have their pools working during the warm season (about may- mid october).

amother

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 4:52 am
if you open the page in ivrit in google, like in google chrome as your browser, a bar comes down at the top asking if you want to translate it. you click on yes and select english, and while its not perfect at all, its good for skim reading.

if you have trouble finding it, just type "google translate" into a search bar and it should help you.

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 4:18 pm
im hoping to spend one night next week

ok ill try to translate it

dilego

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 4:21 pm
I know that in chashmonaim there are tzimmerim with pool.I think its called tzimmer micha and they have a english site.but maybe that s to central
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions