Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Soup
KBD kneidlach trio

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 10:09 am
Anyone ever try the kneidlach recipe in KBD Entertains? How far do they go? I'd like to make smaller kneidlach, and mixes are on sale at our local stores. (Yeah, I have a fine scratch recipe, why mess with success, but I'm in Maita Stewartsteinbergowitz mode ;-)

greeneyes

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 1:21 pm
I made them just once - when I was a newlywed & my in-laws were coming over. Smile

This was a few years ago, but I remember it was a bit time consuming to make 3 different batches. It did look nice though, & my in-laws were impressed. LOL

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 2:14 pm
Thanks!
I took a chance and decided to make them. SF said each lot made 6 big ones which seemed way too much if I'm serving all three. So far the tomato (and I should have mixed longer) yielded 15 and could probably have made more. The turmeric are in the fridge, and - I'm living dangerously here - I have 3 oz. of frozen spinach defrosting.
Oh, and of course the mix has MSG so I won't serve them tomorrow so if DH gets a migraine it won't be my fault. Hope they freeze well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics