Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Blackberry in Israel

babygirl

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 7:22 am
or any phone with internet....
I need to get a phone with internet for work purposes does anyone know an estimate of how much it would cost me per month?

chanchy123

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 7:24 am
It depends an many variables. Especially how much you plan on talking a month. DH has an iphone through Pelephone.

fiddle

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 10:28 am
blackberry service costs I think 80-100 shekel aside for the regular plan. I have a BB for sale if you are interested. brand new in box, unlocked BB curve 8310

amother

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 1:03 pm
it depends what your needs are. I have Orange and just got a blackberry before Succos thru them. cant speak for Cellcom, mirs or any of the otheers. if you get the blackberry through Orange, you pay alot (to the tune of 2-3x the price that you would pay for a "locked" blackberry in the US- remember, this one is "unlocked) for the initial blackberry, but your monthly bills are about $100 per month for unlimited data, something like 500 SMS, 500 MMS, and 2000 minutes. Versus, if you bring them an unlocked iphone or blackberry, you dont get unlimited data (so what is the point of the phone? no clue)- you get a certain amount of megabites and anything over that, is like "going over your minutes"- so you pay PER email opened, or PER time you go to google or any other site on your broswer. very strange system if u ask me.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 1:20 pm
amother wrote:
it depends what your needs are. I have Orange and just got a blackberry before Succos thru them. cant speak for Cellcom, mirs or any of the otheers. if you get the blackberry through Orange, you pay alot (to the tune of 2-3x the price that you would pay for a "locked" blackberry in the US- remember, this one is "unlocked) for the initial blackberry, but your monthly bills are about $100 per month for unlimited data, something like 500 SMS, 500 MMS, and 2000 minutes. Versus, if you bring them an unlocked iphone or blackberry, you dont get unlimited data (so what is the point of the phone? no clue)- you get a certain amount of megabites and anything over that, is like "going over your minutes"- so you pay PER email opened, or PER time you go to google or any other site on your broswer. very strange system if u ask me.

Just got Orange for an unlocked iphone and we picked a plan that has unlimited data. Maybe you pay more than if you got the phone through them but unlimited is still an option and MUCH cheaper than a limited plan. (We started with a limited plan to save money and then realized we couldn't stick to the limit) I will have to ask my dh how much we pay when he gets home.

Shuly

Post Sun, Oct 10 2010, 5:30 am
If I have a Blackberry that I am already using with an orange SIM card, how much is it to add internet service?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions