Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
What should I be???

amother

Post Wed, Oct 13 2010, 1:29 am
before I got married I was a very dedicated student. I began a masters program but after becoming pregnant I decided to take a break. now I bh have a few children at home, no particular interest, and no credits that will really help me with anything... and im going crazy at home!! ive tried working from home like selling things, but it wasnt too successful and I dont think its my nature. im pretty outgoing and I really like anything that involves helping people- I like th eidea of teaching, but cant imagine myself standing in front of a classroom. I was hoping fo r amore informal type of mechanechet position but nothing materialized and I cant imagien the pay will justify leaving my kids with a babysitter. any ideas for something I can successfully do from home to make a real income? or something I can do out of the home part time (im reluctant to leave my baby for too long)? I imagine most jobs out of the house would require more schooling to make real money, but im not even sure what I should go to school for at this point. sorry for the vent- any advice would be appreciated!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers