Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Looking for weight loss program in brklyn

amother

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 4:50 pm
I'm desperately looking for a weight loss program/ dietician, in brooklyn, ny to loose a lot of weight

amother

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 5:30 pm
I've been seeing Blimi at Inch Knocker and I lost 40 lbs with her. She is phenomenal, she lost like 90 lbs herself and she gives you a sensible diet and you are never hungry. I think you can consult with her for the first time for free. Her number is (718)-972-1500.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 6:23 pm
thanks for the reply

flowerpower

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 6:24 pm
There is also weight watchers. They meet once a week and there is a weigh in there then too.

mommy#1

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 7:04 pm
www.weightnomoredietcenter.com is a phenomenal place. they really work with you! actually, I cant say about the brooklyn staff, ive used the one in brick-near lkwd, but lori, the owner, is super! I lost tons, and my dh lost even more there, and I was never hungry!

pina colada

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 7:44 pm
flowerpower wrote:
There is also weight watchers. They meet once a week and there is a weigh in there then too.

weight watchers is a very slow weight loss. the coaching is not one on one, its a group, so its not individualized. if you want to lose a lot of weight, it might not be the best option.

there is tlc diet group in brooklyn which meets once a week in Rabbi Deutsch's shul 16 and 41st, its like an offshoot of oa, geared to the frum community. if you are interested pm me and I will get you more info.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 6:53 pm
thanks a mother for blimis # I made appt for next week will let u know how it goes

amother

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 6:06 pm
to the amother that went to inch knocker can u pls tell me more about it

amother

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 6:24 pm
I would love to hear more about this blimi, how much dose she take every time, and where is she located

Laughing Bag!

Post Tue, Nov 16 2010, 11:24 am
ive just heard about this OA diet its supposed to be a great diet. The people I know have lost really well and in a normal time span. Im also looking for more info on it though, as I've only heard about it through people who are not in brooklyn, and I am.
Anyone?
Im desperate too loose those extra pounds! Im fed up shlepping them around! Wink

koolmother

Post Fri, Nov 19 2010, 8:21 am
to the amother who went to blimi, can you please pm me I need to ask you a few questions

amother

Post Mon, Nov 22 2010, 9:31 am
I know weight watchers is supposed to be slow, 1-2 pounds per week. However, I have a friend that just lost 30 pounds on it, within a month or two. So it seems she's reached her goal weight. She was trying for over a year now, all different random kind of diets (cut this, or that, and all the other typical stuff you get from ppl), she started ww a month ago, and the weight just came off. I have over 60 pounds to lose, but I've just decided to try it. After all, it worked for her. and ww is just a systematic approach to calorie counting.

CatLady

Post Mon, Nov 22 2010, 11:01 am
I've been on WW for almost two years and it's so easy to have this be a lifestyle change instead of a quickie diet. I love the fact that I can eat anything I want as long as I stick to my Points, and I have finally learned what a proper portion is and how feeling satisfied feels (as opposed to stuffed). I would recommend it highly. Of course, much depends on how good the leader is and how supportive the group is. Doing it online is an option, too, but I like having the accountability of the group. One other good thing is that your weight is always kept confidential. Weigh-ins are always private.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 10:59 pm
I tried blimi from inch knockers and it was horrible expereince, I did not loos any thing in 3 weeks, I stopped and she would not givbe me my $$$ back, I prepaid for 4 months

Bliss

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 11:47 pm
Anyone heard about BioSlim? It just got certified kosher and I'm giving it a shot. It's suppose to really work.

amother

Post Mon, Feb 14 2011, 7:13 pm
horrible experience with blimi from inch knockers.
she makes you prepay in advance like 4 months, I did not loose a pound.
pple that make you prepay do not feel confident of themselves

amother

Post Mon, Feb 14 2011, 7:33 pm
Laughing Bag! wrote:
ive just heard about this OA diet its supposed to be a great diet. The people I know have lost really well and in a normal time span. Im also looking for more info on it though, as I've only heard about it through people who are not in brooklyn, and I am.
Anyone?
Im desperate too loose those extra pounds! Im fed up shlepping them around! Wink

they have a group in maimonides hospital, sunday nights 7:30 in the mental health center (920 48th street). for more info you can call 212-946-4599
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise