Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
A.M AMitz

3Qts

Post Thu, Jun 08 2006, 1:51 pm
I read her article every week in the Mishpacha Magazine and love it!! I look forward every week to read it.
Now my question..Does this author have any books or does she write in any other magazines?? I would love to read more from her.,

ceo

Post Thu, Jun 08 2006, 2:32 pm
Those stories are all translated from the Hebrew. As far as I know, the only other stuff out there by him/her are two books (collections of the stories) - Well Put! and Well put 2 (from Feldheim)

I also love reading that column!

Motek

Post Thu, Jun 08 2006, 4:54 pm
I read it and some I really like and some make me roll my eyes.

but are they really TRUE stories, as claimed?????

realeez

Post Thu, Jun 08 2006, 9:39 pm
you really have to wonder!

realeez

Post Thu, Jun 08 2006, 10:33 pm
btw, is a.m. amitz a man or a lady?

I also enjoy the stories - I read "well put" a few years ago and read the column in mishpacha every week. I only realized recently that both are written by the same person.

sarahd

Post Mon, Jun 12 2006, 4:57 am
Motek wrote:
I read it and some I really like and some make me roll my eyes.

but are they really TRUE stories, as claimed?????

I would think that they must be true, since it's so claimed, but I ditto your reaction to the stories. Some of them are a real turn-off.

PinkandYellow

Post Mon, Jun 12 2006, 5:12 am
Its the 1st part of the mishpacha I read every week. But I also s/t wonder. And then I think, its published b'davka bec its a good story, they are one in a million so its possible. they are also prob embellished a little.
and s/t I read one adn say- huh, what was the point.

His books- well put and well put 2 are in english? can you get them at manny's maybe?

queen

Post Mon, Jun 12 2006, 8:08 am
just saw his book at the bookstore yesterday and bought it due to all you women saying how good his writing is..... Very Happy

MOM222

Post Sat, Jul 15 2006, 11:42 pm
Firstly Queen it is a she.

In the Hebrew Mishpacha - on the bottom of each story it says if you are interested in sharing your story, please send in brief, your story with a contact number and A.M. Amitz will contact you ....

queen

Post Sun, Jul 16 2006, 5:06 am
MOM222 wrote:
Firstly Queen it is a she.

thanks.
Now, after reading the book, I realized that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room