Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I just did zumba!

octopus

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 9:36 pm
It was fun, but I kinda felt like I was all over the place. My hips don't move so rhythmically (errr, spelling mistake, but whatever). Fast pace, some hip-hop, belly dancing, jumping, and ballet.
interesting. definitely interesting.

Reality

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 9:38 pm
Are you going back?

causemommysaid

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 9:45 pm
I could get the steps either. and all the other women are so good and I felt so silly

octopus

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 9:52 pm
yeah, I would go back, but I'm not going to be a religious zumba person. It's a different pace from the regular routine, but I need my strength training too. It's a good cardio workout. I guess if you do the moves correctly it works your waistline. I got a stitch in my side. I guess I'm not used to the movement. I know I looked really stupid doing it. But so did everyone else. LOL

yentadevosha

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 10:00 pm
It takes a few classes untill you catch on, after that it's lots of fun.

Merrymom

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 10:59 pm
Has anyone tried the Wii's Zumba? How is it?

Reality

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 11:03 pm
octopus wrote:
yeah, I would go back, but I'm not going to be a religious zumba person. It's a different pace from the regular routine, but I need my strength training too. It's a good cardio workout. I guess if you do the moves correctly it works your waistline. I got a stitch in my side. I guess I'm not used to the movement. I know I looked really stupid doing it. But so did everyone else. LOL

Good for you. Keep me posted Wink

amother

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 11:51 pm
I am NOT a dancer so when my friend tried to convince me to try Zumba I was like "no, not for me, I can't dance..." but she made me try it out anyways and now I am HOOKED! I definitley felt a little silly the first few classes because like I said I am not a dancer but if I could catch on, anyone can! You have to give it some time but the point of Zumba is the repitition so you start catching on if you do it a few times. Its so fun and awesome, love Zumba!!

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jan 07 2011, 11:16 am
there are all kind of variations now. chair zumba. zumba tone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise