Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
About hcg

amother

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 7:21 am
Can someone please tell me exactly what they eat for breakfast, lunch, diner and snacks on this diet
What am I not allowed to eeat? I'm thinking of starting it but befor I start I wan a know what exactly I need to eat,
And also I read that your not allowed to use cosmetic, so does that mean I can't wear makeup? and how does this effect my weight loose?
Thanks in advance

MiamiMommy

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 7:50 am
A sample menu:

B: 1/2 apple, 1 melba toast
L: 100g chicken breast, 100g tomatoes
S: 1/2 grapefruit, 1 melba toast
D: 100g ground beef, 100g asparagus

I wore make up, I just made sure it didn't contain any essential oils, that's the actual problem.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 8:00 am
And you where not hungry? You didn't crave food?

MiamiMommy

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 8:23 am
I was hungry the first week, after that it was smooth sailing! Of course, as with any diet, you have to use willpower!

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 10:03 am
Go to this link http://myfatcure.com/cmd.php?af=1205831

You'll find a link there to get the e-book "Pounds and Inches" which in addition to explaining the philosophy of the diet and how it works includes allowed foods. Do note though that since it was written for a different kind of HCG (ingections) the food plan is somewhat different, but it will give you the general idea. You are allowed unlimited quantities of whatever single vegetable you eat at a meal (unlike the specific quantities indicated in the book). There are also some small differences in exact foods allowed.

If you purchase the spray at the link I've given you you'll get full documentation with all allowed foods.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 23 2010, 6:10 am
Do I have to eat what they tell me to eat or can I eat whatever I want as long as I stay on a 500 cal diet?
And Am I allowed to eat yogurt, eggs or egg whites?

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Dec 23 2010, 7:50 am
amother wrote:
Do I have to eat what they tell me to eat or can I eat whatever I want as long as I stay on a 500 cal diet?
And Am I allowed to eat yogurt, eggs or egg whites?

If you will download the eBook at the link I gave you it will tell you what you need to eat (with some small changes). You must eat only the specified foods. No yogurt. Eggs (I think its 3 whites plus 1 yolk) for your protein serving occasionally.

After you read the eBook let me know if you have any questions.

ssbarnes

Post Thu, Dec 23 2010, 8:24 am
What I ate:

Breakfast: Coffee or tea

Lunch: 100 gm lean ground beef cooked with 2 crushed garlic cloves, 2 T onion, 1 c grape tomatoes, juice of 1/2 lemon & 2 sprays of Bragg's LIquid amino acids and 1 apple

Dinner: Juice 1/2 lemon, 2 sprays of Bragg's, 2 crushed cloves of garlic, fresh basil, 2 T onion in a pan. Add 2 c shredded cabbage. When it cooks down add 2 sticks of surimi (fake crab) diced. One handful of strawberries.

I saved my "breadstick quota" for a treat.

I drank 14-16 c of water.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Dec 23 2010, 9:06 am
ssbarnes wrote:
What I ate:

Breakfast: Coffee or tea

Lunch: 100 gm lean ground beef cooked with 2 crushed garlic cloves, 2 T onion, 1 c grape tomatoes, juice of 1/2 lemon & 2 sprays of Bragg's LIquid amino acids and 1 apple

Dinner: Juice 1/2 lemon, 2 sprays of Bragg's, 2 crushed cloves of garlic, fresh basil, 2 T onion in a pan. Add 2 c shredded cabbage. When it cooks down add 2 sticks of surimi (fake crab) diced. One handful of strawberries.

I saved my "breadstick quota" for a treat.

I drank 14-16 c of water.

If you're doing the HHCG spray from the link I gave (and AFAIK any homeopathic HCG), you can't have coffee at all. You also are only supposed to have ground beef occasionally, not daily. You also can't have both onion and tomato or cabbage in one meal (only one vegetable per meal -- you could use dehydrated onion flakes with your tomatoes). Also while you can have only one of the approved vegetables per meal, you can have it in unlimited quantities (change in the last few months).

For the water you should take your weight in pounds divided by two and drink that number of ounces of water daily.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Jan 27 2011, 6:42 am
The HHCG spray has been renamed Ketomist and weblinks have changed. Instead of the link given above, this link should be used: [url=http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831 ]http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831 [/url]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise