Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
A spirited Purim

shmeichel

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 11:09 am
I found this idea in an old thread and was hoping someone could help me elaborate on it.

I got a cute little container wishing me a 'spirited' purim. it had a cute poem that included something about not drinking & driving. it had a mini amaretto bundt cake, a mini bottle of schnapps, and a little baggie with rum balls & assorted 'alcoholic' truffles. it was pretty cute & well presented.

I will be putting a bottle of mashke and rum balls (so far) in an oversized wine glass. What other 'spirited' things can I put in to complete it?

thanks;)

shmeichel

Post Wed, Feb 09 2011, 2:20 pm
No ideas?

Im thinking of those little bottle shaped gummy candies... how would I package them? just stick them in the bottom of the wine glass?

how would I package the whole thing? with cellophane?

plz peoples!!!

tovarena

Post Thu, Feb 10 2011, 1:45 pm
How about some liquor-flavored cordials or salt water taffys? In terms of packaging the candies, I'm using some self-sealing plastic bags this year for my little candy items.

Depending on the size of the glass, you could do cellophane over the whole thing or just over the cup portion (leaving the stem out), or you could wrap the contents in tulle or netting and put that wrapped thing in the cup.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics