Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
How many eggs???

boymom

Post Mon, Feb 28 2011, 6:59 pm
Does anyone know how many eggs your allowed to eat per day/week?

Young Lady

Post Mon, Feb 28 2011, 7:03 pm
As many as you want! Eggs are very healthy.

amother

Post Mon, Feb 28 2011, 7:33 pm
Lets see, how many eggs can you eat before you never want to look at eggs again?

Or to quote the famous former surgeon general, Koop, when asked that question (at his age of 85)
"when you get to be my age, as many as you want."

There have never been any studies proving anything wrong with eggs. They were all biased and disproven by some other studies done afterwards.

Enjoy!

Young Lady

Post Mon, Feb 28 2011, 7:38 pm
amother wrote:
There have never been any studies proving anything wrong with eggs. They were all biased and disproven by some other studies done afterwards.

Enjoy!

That's true Thumbs Up

nicole81

Post Mon, Feb 28 2011, 7:43 pm
According to the Mayo Clinic, if you are a healthy adult, you should limit your cholesterol intake to 300 mg daily. One large eggs contains on average about 213 mg of cholesterol (all from the yolk.) So if you're eating eggs daily and are concerned about your cholesterol intake, you might want to limit yourself to one whole egg, and then as many egg whites as you wish.

amother

Post Mon, Feb 28 2011, 7:47 pm
nicole81 wrote:
According to the Mayo Clinic, if you are a healthy adult, you should limit your cholesterol intake to 300 mg daily. One large eggs contains on average about 213 mg of cholesterol (all from the yolk.) So if you're eating eggs daily and are concerned about your cholesterol intake, you might want to limit yourself to one whole egg, and then as many egg whites as you wish.

This is total bluff. The body produces the extra cholesterol, not the eggs..whatever.

okeydocke

Post Mon, Feb 28 2011, 7:59 pm
start fresh used to say, 2 white n 1 ywllow. 3 times a week

amother

Post Mon, Feb 28 2011, 9:10 pm
I know of people on high protein diets eating dozens of eggs weekly and having a very low cholesterol count.
Every body is different, every person is different!
The combination of eggs, sugar, and margarine, I.e. cake and cookies, that is what is causing those high cholesterol numbers.....
Its still the incredible edible egg, brain food for growing children!

boymom

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 6:05 pm
just curious: are all the amother replies from the same poster? or are there 3 amothers with the same opinion??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise