Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Games to Play in Car

blokus

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 10:10 am
My husband and I will be traveling over a few hours and need some games to play in the car. We've already played geography, "find letters on highway from A-Z"...can you recommend others? Nothing that will require any materials....

the world's best mom

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 10:14 am
How about ghost? Each person adds a letter and the first to make it a word gets a g. You play until someone has g-h-o-s-t.

Or, if you have a pen and paper, this game can be hilarious. You pass around the pen and paper and each person adds one part to the drawing of a person. The first oerson might make the face, the next can add eyes... and you see how creative people can be. Anything from pocketbooks to jewelery to clothing is fine to add.

blokus

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 10:22 am
cute ideas.

crush

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 11:16 am
How about taking some ideas from the imamother games? For example, you can play the "How Would You React ABC game". If you're not familiar with it, here's a link: http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....15679 Go around the car clockwise or something for each turn.
Or, you can play Jeopardy, like so: http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....41494
Or pro and con http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....39941
Imamother has so many fun games on it Smile I know I"m not at all original and just pointing out ideas that were done here, but these are fun games!

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 11:42 am
I'm going to Miami and I am taking an apple.
I'm goign to Miami and I am taking an apple and a banana.
I'm going to Miami and I am taking an apple and a banana and a card.

Do you know this memory game? It's a lot of fun! For more twists, you can play not going in the order of the ABCs. Or you can play with only using food items. Or not using animals.

rachelbg

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 6:43 pm
Try a fun license plate game: pick a car going by and use the letters of that plate (say the 1st 3 letters) to make a word with those letters occurring in that order within the word. Letters don't have to be directly after one another, just in the same order (1st, 2nd, 3rd) as found on the plate. IE: NVT = invite. Have fun! Hours of fun guarenteed Very Happy Continue until you get bored.

crush

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 7:09 pm
rachelbg wrote:
Try a fun license plate game: pick a car going by and use the letters of that plate (say the 1st 3 letters) to make a word with those letters occurring in that order within the word. Letters don't have to be directly after one another, just in the same order (1st, 2nd, 3rd) as found on the plate. IE: NVT = invite. Have fun! Hours of fun guarenteed Very Happy Continue until you get bored.

That's so cute.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics