Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Good sheitels in UK? Milano feedback please

sunny90

Post Tue, Mar 22 2011, 8:31 am
If you have a Milano wig, what do you like/dislike about it?
I was thinking about getting a Milano ponytail wig as my fall has reached the end of its days. It would be cheaper than getting a fall, but is it worth it? Should I just save the extra money and buy a fall which I really want?
I'm in the UK, can anyone suggest places to get good sheitels for good prices?
Thanks.

yOungM0mmy

Post Tue, Mar 22 2011, 8:59 am
I have a Milano straight one that is 5 years old, which I recently redyed, but otherwise is still in perfect condition with good hair. I have the Milano ponytail sheitel which is 3 1/2 years old, which I wear almost every day. The cap started tearing once or twice, but Rifka Meyer who sells Milano in London just stitched it back for me, the hair is still great, colour is nice, I am very happy with them both. Bought in the sale at Rifka. She is actually having a Milano sale tonight and tomorrow night, PM me if you want more details.

drumjj

Post Tue, Mar 22 2011, 10:22 am
I want to get a pony tail milano aswell from rifka im just never in london the right times for the sale, so annoying.

sunny90

Post Tue, Mar 22 2011, 11:37 am
I was thinking about wearing the pony one more as a fall though...I want to go to the sale which was why I'm asking. Last time I went they didn't have my size, then I went to see them privately and then it turned out they didn't have my size in my color, I tried calling back twice but they didn't answer so I was thinking of going to the sale on the off chance they have something good. But I'm really nervous about buying one that I won't be happy with, and the falls were so expensive that I was thinking about looking somewhere else.

bubby

Post Tue, Mar 22 2011, 4:25 pm
There are multiple Milano threads (unless they were removed.) You might want to look them over.

Blueberry Muffin

Post Tue, Mar 22 2011, 5:05 pm
sunny90 wrote:
Should I just save the extra money and buy a fall which I really want?

get a fall - thats what u really want anyways -
the ponytail wont fit correctly on your head - if u puch it back a bit like a fall - it will bunch up in the back.
also - the hair is sewn in differently at the nape of the neck so it is really supposed to be worn up in a pony and not down...
dont go the "cheaper" way - bc it is not what u want....

Post Tue, Mar 22 2011, 5:26 pm
I bought a regular Milano sheitel (not a fall or ponytail sheitel). The hair is coarse, not the greatest. The side bangs are very hair-heavy - even now that I had it thinned. I went to their warehouse in Boro Park & was told that the cap was a good fit eventhough I felt it was too big. It is too big. I don't think I'll be buying another Milano. My sheitel macher did mention afterwards that they have some models that are better quality than others.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels