Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
When to make phone call?

amother

Post Fri, May 06 2011, 2:16 pm
I visit an 89 year old lady every monday 10am

this monday I can't make it before 1pm in the afterrnoon as have to drop something to my college.
as such she said she can't do so late as she gets tired by then, so we decided instead I'll go Wednesday at 10 (normal time).
tuesday she can't do as has appointment.

I said I'd call her on Tuesday (after her appointment when she's home) to confirm I'm still expected on Wednesday. do you think I should call her on monday afternoon when I'm back from college to confirm wednesday and to say sorry I couldn't come (this morning) and hope she's ok, or should I stick to the plan and call tuesday? She is mentally quite sharp and does remember things usually, I guess I am just being cautious.

in any case whether I ring on mon or tues I will be calling her before I leave on wednesday morning to check it's still ok

Yippie

Post Fri, May 06 2011, 2:49 pm
dont think you need to call monday after college, she might be sleeping as she said she'll be tired by then...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette