Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Help with gown colors

Kugel lover

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 3:36 pm
I'm wearing a silver gown. I have a 3 year old girl & a 1 year old boy-I made a few phonecalls & there's not too many silver wedding outfits for my boy. What color should I do for my kids? (I don't want to spend alot)

shoshina

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 3:46 pm
I would buy a silver tie (or have one made) in the same shade as your dress, and then dress him otherwise in a formal way. For your daughter, what about one of those longish white dresses, with a silver sash? Or do you not want to coordinate that closely?

Kugel lover

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 3:50 pm
Thanks! I don't care if they co-ordinate close to what I'm wearing, I just rather they match in color if I can't get all of us to match. If silver doesn't work out what color should I try for them Ivory? (I don't like white gowns on little girls it reminds me of dressing up for purim) & I really want a lighter color nothing too dark!

shoshina

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 3:56 pm
Ivory is nice depending on your DD's coloring. I like navy with silver to be honest, anything rich and saturated will look good, beige/khaki depending on the weather/time/shade of silver you are wearing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics