Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Whirlpool W/D help!!!!!

superjew

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 5:28 pm
Help! I'm in the market for a whirlpool front loader stackable washer/dryer. There are so many options, I need help deciding what to buy. What do you have? What are pros & cons?
Also, any specific place/store to buy? (brooklyn , ny)

TIA

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 5:34 pm
Read the reviews carefully. There are VERY mixed reviews....but half the reviews are about different models!

Is there a reason you davka want whirlpool?

superjew

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 5:47 pm
Yea, heard that whirlpool is the best ( after maytag) by a technician. Online reviews are too confusing! So mixed!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 5:54 pm
I think I recently heard that Maytag and Whirlpool are really the same motor....
Interesting, because the reviews for other brands' washers were really a lot better than Whirlpool's for the most part...I don't know why.
I just got an Electrolux (with a Whirlpool dryer; since I am not stacking them, they don't have to match Smile)

superjew

Post Tue, Jun 28 2011, 5:22 am
Yeah heard that too! Thats why we're interested in the whirlpools! Anyone can help with model thats good?
PLEASE Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry