Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Bugaboo buggy board

happy chick

Post Wed, Jun 15 2011, 5:41 pm
anyone have it? are you happy with it? from what I see around, it looks like its veyr difficult and uncomfortable to wheel the stroller when a child is standing on teh board. I have the bee. any input?

happy chick

Post Wed, Jun 15 2011, 8:50 pm
nobody has it? I guess not What

atlastamom

Post Wed, Jun 15 2011, 8:55 pm
if this is the same idea as the city mini board, I would not get it. I triedit and returned it. It was awful!

mom2

Post Wed, Jun 15 2011, 8:57 pm
I have it and really love it!! I use it daily and totaly got used to walk with it so it doesnt bother me at all!!

happy chick

Post Mon, Jun 20 2011, 4:31 pm
mom2, which bugaboo do you have? ihave the bee and I just got the board. it is so awful, im going to return it. it doesnt hold up when the stroller is facing you. and when the stroller facing front, the board doesnt hold up and if a kid is standing on it, the baby in the stroller cant lay down....

graphixmom

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 8:55 pm
I have the bugaboo cameleon and I also have the board with it. for what I use the board for, I'm really happy. my two year old LOVES it. I use it for when I'm strolling around outside. I would not use it if I'm going on a brisk walk type of thing, cuz it is a bit hard to walk well with it, but if I'm walking to the park which is a block away, I take the board. since my little one is a baby, the seat is still facing me and I cant have the board go up, but that's fine, I just unclip the board when I dont need it. its the easiest thing.

Toriadore

Post Fri, Jul 22 2011, 3:24 am
I love the buggy board.

It's easier to use when the baby seat is facing away from you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics