Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Appliances in Israel??

underthestars

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 11:24 am
We will be moving to EY at the end of August, but my husband and daughter will arrive a few weeks earlier than I will. While we have rented a place to live, we will need to furnish it with some appliances. Does anybody know of any websites that I can look up refridgerator models and washing machine models so that I can suggest to my husband what to buy since I won't be there? I am a little nervous leaving these decisions to him, but he can't live for a few weeks w/o these "staples". We will be moving to the Telzstone area if anybody has any connections there.

Thanks-

chanchy123

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 11:33 am
zap.co.il

ewa-jo

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 12:22 pm
IMO, if it's not super-important for you to have new stuff and you are not so picky about brands (obviously, you want good quality stuff, but if you aren't stuck on a particular brand name) then you can save yourself *piles* of money by going on www.janglo.net and finding someone who's doing a big moving sale. This is the time of year for them... you can get good brand name appliances that are a year or two old for a whole lot cheaper than new. There might even be someone in telzstone who is picking up and moving and can offer you a package deal to take all their appliances.

underthestars

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 5:19 pm
Thank you for your help. I had been on zapo.co.ilbefore but I couldn't really see the product other than the outside of it. I wanted to see the inside as well. I will mention to my husband about janglo.net, and see if it could help us out.

grin

Post Sat, Jul 30 2011, 2:15 pm
you can google the product after you see it on zap to get more info on it.

Zus

Post Sun, Jul 31 2011, 7:49 am
If you choose to buy it new, the stuff on zap is many times cheaper than any 'real life' store can sell it for. If you want to see the real thing, go to a store where they sell the same model and then go back to buy it online. In many cases, delivery is free.

underthestars

Post Sun, Jul 31 2011, 3:20 pm
Thanks Zus- I will pass this on to my husband

fish123

Post Sun, Jul 31 2011, 4:13 pm
I also heard about traklin but dont know much about it Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions