Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
HELP! Which Shoes are Brooklyn High School girls wearing?

amother

Post Fri, Aug 19 2011, 11:47 am
Can anyone please tell me what school shoes Brooklyn girls going to Bais Yaakov type High Schools are wearing the season?

Any Links, specific names would be appreciated!!

shlomitsmum

Post Fri, Aug 19 2011, 12:04 pm
It depends , Tory burch flats are still a fave, along with cute slim style no high top converse and any ballerina type shoe.
And Ferragamo and michael Kors penny loafers in cute fun colors are a cute yet pricey" heating" trend. Toms fleece ones are also cool yet not practical.

DD likes ballerina flats ,and for boots we will buy those confy yet sleek looking Cole Haan whitney boot ,they are expensive but look great and are very confortable and sharp with the uniform Very Happy .

shlomitsmum

Post Fri, Aug 19 2011, 12:08 pm
Sorry , somehow I overlooked the brooklyn part embarrassed

Lovemylife

Post Fri, Aug 19 2011, 12:13 pm
I don't know what shoes HS girls are wearing, but your daughter is lucky to have a mom who cares about finding out what the other girls are wearing and getting them for her... That seems sensitive and caring (if you can afford what's in)...

amother

Post Fri, Aug 19 2011, 1:23 pm
Lovemylife wrote:
I don't know what shoes HS girls are wearing, but your daughter is lucky to have a mom who cares about finding out what the other girls are wearing and getting them for her... That seems sensitive and caring (if you can afford what's in)...

Thanks so much for the compliment! I feel like with everything kids have stacked against them, why not at least try to "fit in"?

lamplighter

Post Fri, Aug 19 2011, 1:39 pm
amother why don't you ask your daughter what shoes she wants to wear? She is a teenager after all. If she cares about the styles, she will know them and ask (beg? Smile). If she doesn't care so then let her wear whatever she'd like.
Budget considering in both cases of course.

Fabulous

Post Fri, Aug 19 2011, 1:51 pm
I really don't know but your best bet is to go someplace like Shoe Palace (on 18th) and they know what the girls are buying.

Depressed

Post Fri, Aug 19 2011, 2:18 pm
amother wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what school shoes Brooklyn girls going to Bais Yaakov type High Schools are wearing the season?

Any Links, specific names would be appreciated!!

I dont have daughters, but my closest friend's daughter said that all you have to do is go to www.zappos.com, and look for the dorkiest looking shoes, and voilla thats what Brooklyn BY girls will be wearing...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children