Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Sukkos in Yerushalayim

ffbmom

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 2:37 am
I am looking for an apartment to rent for Sukkos in Yerushalayim within walking distance to the kosel. Any ideas? I will try the English-Israeli sites, but I thought that if anyone was not using their apartments and coming home for Sukkos, that would be ideal. Must be within walking distance to the kosel and suitable for four adults, three bedrooms if possible (parents and boy and girl adult children). Please let me know.Thanks.

mizle10

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 2:50 am
What about Ramat Eshkol? How much are you looking to spend?

ffbmom

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 4:55 am
Is Ramat Eshkol close to the kotel? Walking distance on Shabbos?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 7:34 am
I would like to rent out my apt for sukkos. It's a 3 bedroom, beautifully renovated apt in Ramat Eshkol, about 1/2 hr from the kosel (I never did the walk, but that's what they say it is.) tThere is an elevator. The thing is that I'm on the 4th floor and I don't have a porch which is a pain for the first day of sukkos and shabbos chol hamoed sukkos. Let me know if you're interested and I will pm you.

mizle10

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 12:49 pm
I'm thinking about renting out my apartment. It's in Ramat Eshkol (1/2 hour walk from the kosel), 2 flights up, renovated, great kitchen with totally seperate counters and sinks for milchigs and fleishigs, a fleishig dishwasher:), and a really nice porch right off the kitchen. It's only 2 bedrooms though. Let me know if you're interested.
oh, and it's on a really really nice street. The location is amazing.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 6:26 pm
We have a 4 bedroom villa is Rechavia but its not inexpensive. What are you looking to spend?

babygirl

Post Sat, Aug 27 2011, 11:27 pm
Hi anon I wanted to know about your villa in rechavia but have no way of pm ing you. is it renovated? do you have space for a nice sukka? Is it in a frum area with frum kids around? my friend wants her kids to have who to play with in the park...

amother

Post Sun, Aug 28 2011, 4:31 am
I know of an apt, about 15 mins walk from kotel, right next to david citadel hotel, I think its called mamila area (becuase its right across from the mamila shopping place) or David's village. But its only 1 bedroom. If for some reason it can suit you wirte it here and Ill find out the contact info.

cityofgold

Post Sun, Aug 28 2011, 11:39 am
Quote:
It's in Ramat Eshkol (1/2 hour walk from the kosel)

I think it only takes that quick if you walk very fast, and if you go through the Shaar Shechem or at least the Armenian shuk.

wispalover

Post Sun, Aug 28 2011, 2:49 pm
http://www.sharonsplaces.com/j.....m.php

These are my aunt and uncles places. They are GORGEOUS!!! And, of course, they speak English Smile The one by the mamilla mall is your best bet.

ETA: this is the 3 bedroom one

http://www.sharonsplaces.com/j.....f.php

CuteGirl613

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 4:34 pm
The one that has an apartment Near David's Village can you please PM me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions