Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Manara cliff?

tinker-belle

Post Mon, Dec 22 2008, 12:22 pm
Hi. Has anyone of you ever been there? The activities look like lots of fun. Do you know the rates of the activities, or if there's anything a 12 month old can do? Thank you.

lst

Post Mon, Dec 22 2008, 12:29 pm
I was there last summer. I don't remember the rates of the acitivities. It was a lot of fun. They have a beautiful view. They also have a big huge trampoline type of thing, zip line, alpine slide, etc. I was pregnant at the time so all I did was go up the cable car to the top. On top they have workshops and shows for kids. Also they have some climbing acitivities that I think were good for a year old baby. They have a website
http://www.cliff.co.il/
and you can probably google coupons when it gets closer to the time that you want to go. There are coupon websites in hebrew.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Dec 22 2008, 1:11 pm
There's also a nice mall about 10 minutes (or less) north of it. The mall has a mehadrin, dairy restaurant Very Happy (And a cool video arcade where my big kids had a blast).

pgk

Post Mon, Dec 22 2008, 9:33 pm
I was there when my oldest was about 5 months old. I don't specifically remember that there was anything for babies to do, but the weather was nice, and the view from the top is beautiful.

racz

Post Fri, Feb 04 2011, 7:37 am
bumping this one up. Do you know how far of a drive it is from Yerusalyim and what the cost is, is there a flat cost or cost per activity?

Tamiri

Post Fri, Feb 04 2011, 7:42 am
racz wrote:
bumping this one up. Do you know how far of a drive it is from Yerusalyim and what the cost is, is there a flat cost or cost per activity?
Look for my FIL's name on the builder's plaque, if it's still there. He helped build it (we benefited from that only once, nothing since Confused ! Manara is right outside Kiryat Shmoneh. I'd estimate that if you drive from Jerusalem and take kvish 6 as far as it will go it should take you around 3 hours, driving at a healthy clip. Perhaps a bit less, but ballpark 3 hours.

http://www.cliff.co.il/ The Hebrew site says it's close for repairs till March 7th. I didn't see it in the English part shock

amother

Post Mon, Jul 11 2011, 9:51 pm
Does the Egged bus go there? Is it worth the trip to go there from Jerusalem?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 12:07 am
bump

amother

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 10:05 am
amother wrote:
bump

What would you like to know?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 10:50 am
Does the Egged bus go there from Jerusalem? And is it worth the trip?

joy613

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 11:57 am
btw, Most of the activities on the top- trampolines/moonwalks, shows for kids, etc. are there only in the summer.
I have no idea if egged goes there but I doubt it.
Is it worth it to go from Yerushalayim? I wouldn't do it, to me it seems like something nice to do if you're in the golan anyway. But then again, I dont really go for most of the attractions there. If you love rapelling, ziplining (super high, long, scary kind) and alpine sliding, it might be worth it for you.

Don't they have a website?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions