Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Uh was I a flirt??? HELP WDYT?

amother

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 6:32 am
I made a meal for someone who just had a baby. I threw in soda because it was a fleishig meal and I know my husband likes soda with his fleishig meal, so I told her that I gave her soda because I know my husband likes soda so maybe her husband (or her--I hope I said and her) like soda also...
I was trying to come across as trying to please everyone but if I gave her soda because I was thinking about husbands....well maybe I am a flirt and offended her. and this is right before YK.
HELP

buzzinmom

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 6:52 am
I think u were just being thoughtful of ppl who just had a baby, and you were trying to do a nice job making them supper. dont think into it to much.

auntie_em

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 8:25 am
Unless you ended the sentence with something like..."Tell your DH there is more where that came from!"
or showed up to deliver said soda wearing nothing but a smile..relax. Wink

It was a very thoughtful gesture, and I'm sure they appreciated it as just that.

DrMom

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 8:28 am
Relax. If that was flirting, I think you are the
least effective flirter in the history of flirting.

I do not know anyone who could interpret that as being inappropriate, unless there was some prior history you are not sharing with us.

MamaBear

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 8:34 am
I have litle more to add other than a chuckle, but you can't hear it.

sarachana

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 8:35 am
no that was not flirting.

zaq

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 9:13 am
auntie_em wrote:
Unless you.................................showed up to deliver said soda wearing nothing but a smile..relax. Wink

LOL LOL LOL

JC

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 9:54 am
wow the innocence of this post was refreshing.

I will echo that this is by far the furthest thing from effective flirting.

Now I challenge you to stand in front a mirror and practice actual flirting because you have a lifetime ahead of you flirting with your husband and you need practice Twisted Evil LOL LOL

Depressed

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 10:46 am
Either there was a lot more to the story you arent telling us or you come from a different planet then the rest of us do.

Flirting is sitting on the guy's lap , and saying I live Coke, how about you ? LOL

chillax

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 11:20 am
Seriously?

Hatemywig

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 11:28 am
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Sweetheart, you're either the most naive women I've met or you're looking for a laugh, either way, don't worry yourself about it, you're in a good place:)

Isramom8

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 4:03 pm
OP, I can so relate, I worry about stuff like this all the time. Maybe we should get together? Oops! embarrassed I just meant...

superjew

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 4:53 pm
Haha! What Dr Mom said! You're fine-dont worry!

WWG1WGA

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 12:25 am
JC wrote:
wow the innocence of this post was refreshing.

I will echo that this is by far the furthest thing from effective flirting.

Now I challenge you to stand in front a mirror and practice actual flirting because you have a lifetime ahead of you flirting with your husband and you need practice Twisted Evil LOL LOL
Rolling Laughter

WWG1WGA

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 12:26 am
Depressed wrote:
Either there was a lot more to the story you arent telling us or you come from a different planet then the rest of us do.

Flirting is sitting on the guy's lap , and saying I live Coke, how about you ? LOL
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

gold21

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 12:37 am
Isramom8 wrote:
OP, I can so relate, I worry about stuff like this all the time. Maybe we should get together? Oops! embarrassed I just meant...

isramom LOOOL, I love your understated brand of humor

Raizle

Post Mon, Oct 10 2011, 7:37 pm
this thread is actually quite cute.

No sweety you weren't flirting.

zaq

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 11:47 am
We have to get this amother to compare notes with the poster who says men flirt with her all the time. That might clear things up for both of them.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 12:02 pm
You know what it's called? Being nice and considerate.

Btw, I'm lol'ing at the replies.

EmesOrNT

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 12:10 pm
hahahaha flirting cuz u sent a soda!!! classic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette