Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What to do if you are not happy with your sheital

gittel53

Post Mon, Nov 07 2011, 1:56 pm
I bought a sheital for $1300 from my sheital macher. I had one from this same manufacturer, who is very reputable, and I loved it but after 10 years it was time to replace it. I figured since my first one from this company was so wonderful I asked my sheital macher to order another one from them. At first it looked fine but the cap needed to be taken in which already made it not as comfortable as my first sheital from them and then I had it washed and set. Now it looks awful! The hair looks like it was chopped instead of cut professionally and some of the hair doesn't lay correctly. She said I can send it back to the manufacturer to be corrected but it will cost me. This sheital came pre-cut. What should I do? I really don't like how the hair is laying and for $1300 I feel the company should stand behind their product. Any suggestions?

MamaBear

Post Mon, Nov 07 2011, 2:07 pm
Maybe it's not laying right because of the way the cap was taken in? What does the sheitel macher say? Could you get credit with the company and try again for another one? The style shouldn't look so diff. after a wash n blow. Maybe the blowout is the problem and a diff. person could do a better job. Layers can either look choppy or smooth depending on the blowout.

mizle10

Post Mon, Nov 07 2011, 2:18 pm
If the company won't stand behind their product, the sheitel macher should!! A good sheitel macher shouldn't tell you if you don't like a brand new sheitel, "sorry- pay for it."

gittel53

Post Mon, Nov 07 2011, 2:54 pm
I wear the bangs featured back and they seperate from the sheital leaving a space. She sent the sheital back to the company and they said it will cost $200 to have the hair removed and replaced and then it will lay correctly but I don't feel I should have to pay the extra $200 to have this done, especially since it was a pre-cut sheital.

Post Mon, Nov 07 2011, 3:46 pm
Can tutu tall to the sheital macher? Thee its a hugh markup. Maybe there is some compromise she can make with the price.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels