Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
WHAT KIND OF WATER FILTER DO YOU HAVE?

bpmomy

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 10:10 pm
Im looking to purchese a water filter to purify the water at home; so me and my kids can drink it on a daily basis.' which water filter do you have? can you recommened any good ones?

sequoia

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 10:12 pm
Brita. You change the filter every four weeks.

Shif

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 10:16 pm
I have Multi Pure, It is more expensive to purchase, but is much cheaper in the long run...I replace the filter 1x a year for $50....I sell them if you are interested Wink

cutemother

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 10:26 pm
I have the Shaklee Best Water under counter filter! It's great!

It'sMe

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 11:27 pm
I recently bought the EZ filter, it's really easy to install on your own, you just have to screw on a cap to the faucet and then there are these cotton pieces you put inside the sink and change when they get dirty (depending how much water you use). It's easy, convenient and great.

Laughing Bag!

Post Mon, Jan 31 2011, 12:32 am
It'sMe wrote:
I recently bought the EZ filter, it's really easy to install on your own, you just have to screw on a cap to the faucet and then there are these cotton pieces you put inside the sink and change when they get dirty (depending how much water you use). It's easy, convenient and great.

I have it too I love it for the same reasons its aesy to care for cheap and is hallachakly good for the whater of nyc that have been found to have insects of some sort a few yrs ago. and yes it depends on the season or on the amt of water you use that you need to change the cotton in the filter at one point I needed to do it every other day but its so easy and convinient and stil very cheap so who cares LOL

gp2.0

Post Mon, Jan 31 2011, 12:20 pm
Pur. But I bought a big container/dispenser that sits in the fridge so that we can always have cold water.

pumpkinsbubby

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 10:49 pm
Cutemother, how much does the Shaklee Best filter cost, and is it easy to install? How much are the filters, and how often must they be changed? More info, please.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 10:54 pm
I have one that filters the whole house. You have to change the filter like twice a year. It's great because in addition to sink water you can also drink bath water, toilet water, washing machine water...ok, kidding, I should hope not.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars