Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
HCG diet - questions and answers
  Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Sep 08 2011, 10:30 am
I'm pleased to report that I just finished R2P2 down 21.5 more pounds.

Looking forward now to P3 so that I can mix my veggies and eat them whenever I want instead of only at meals.

Researching lots of P3A recipes using things like coconut flour and almond flour.

amother

Post Thu, Sep 08 2011, 11:56 am
Congratulation, ootbubby!!!
Enjoy the phase 3, cant wait to be there. I'm on R2 P2 day 21.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Sep 08 2011, 1:21 pm
amother wrote:
Congratulation, ootbubby!!!
Enjoy the phase 3, cant wait to be there. I'm on R2 P2 day 21.

Thank you. This time for P3 I really want to emphasize learning how to eat best for my body for the future (which probably means always staying away from refined sugars and carbs). Last round I added it all back in P3B and really struggled.

amother

Post Fri, Sep 09 2011, 7:41 am
I have begun to load and I feel like I'm going to throw up!

I woke up this morning, did my weighing, measured all body parts, and wrote it down in the book that came in the packet. I'm supposed to spray 1 spray 3 times a day. I'm almost tempted to spray more since it seems like so little, but I read that spraying more is counterproductive.

I had a bagel tuna melt for breakfast with a large iced coffee. Lunch has been 4 pastries from the bakery with a bottle of diet soda. I don't think I'm loading enough but I'm just stuffed and I really don't enjoy this sort of food. Blech. A day and a half to go. AND I'm eating out tonight. Would my hostess think it weird if I ask for a dollop of margarine on my chicken?

Looking forward, nervous, excited, and now nauseous....

HCGIsrael!

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Sep 09 2011, 9:49 am
In loading try not to overdo sugars because that can cause a big detox headache when you start P2.

amother

Post Fri, Sep 09 2011, 9:54 am
Whats the point of loading? (Other then feeling great when a day or two later after starving you will show a huge weight loss?)

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Sep 09 2011, 10:05 am
amother wrote:
I have begun to load and I feel like I'm going to throw up!

I woke up this morning, did my weighing, measured all body parts, and wrote it down in the book that came in the packet. I'm supposed to spray 1 spray 3 times a day. I'm almost tempted to spray more since it seems like so little, but I read that spraying more is counterproductive.

I had a bagel tuna melt for breakfast with a large iced coffee. Lunch has been 4 pastries from the bakery with a bottle of diet soda. I don't think I'm loading enough but I'm just stuffed and I really don't enjoy this sort of food. Blech. A day and a half to go. AND I'm eating out tonight. Would my hostess think it weird if I ask for a dollop of margarine on my chicken?

Looking forward, nervous, excited, and now nauseous....

HCGIsrael!

Does the HCG you're using say to spray during loading? I know with Ketomist we don't spray until the night before P2.

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Sep 09 2011, 10:06 am
amother wrote:
Whats the point of loading? (Other then feeling great when a day or two later after starving you will show a huge weight loss?)

Loading keeps you from feeling super hungry during the first few days of P2 until the HHCG takes full effect in your body (which then keeps you from being hungry).

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 10:01 am
For all those who want to discuss HHCG without dealing with posts bashing it, please see my post at:
Requesting Private HHCG Forum where I request a private forum for HHCG discussion to avoid the bashers.

Please post there indicating your interest in participating in such a forum if you use or are interested in using HHCG.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 10:18 am
I just ordered the Ketomist spray and I am waiting for it to arrive. I really want to do this right but just thinking about the loading part makes me feel sick. Despite the fact that I have weight to loose, I eat relativity healthy and can"t imagine eating like that for two days. Any advise?

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 10:22 am
amother wrote:
I just ordered the Ketomist spray and I am waiting for it to arrive. I really want to do this right but just thinking about the loading part makes me feel sick. Despite the fact that I have weight to loose, I eat relativity healthy and can"t imagine eating like that for two days. Any advise?

The main drawback of not loading as suggested is that you will feel hungry for the first few days as you wait for the spray's effect to kick in. If you can handle that and it won't sabotage you, you could try it.

I would recommend at least eating a lot of healthier things (they even recommend lots of avocado, olive oil, etc.) those days.
Page 11 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise