Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
So I stopped the HCG Diet, Now What????
Previous  1  2  3

tikva18

Post Sun, Dec 11 2011, 11:21 am
ChossidMom wrote:
amother wrote:
Let's be honest: for OOTBubby it's a business. She believes in this "snake oil" remedy and seems very sincere so of course she's pushing it.

I am not going to voice an opinion about the HCG diet. I do want to say that as a reader/poster on this board, my impression is that OOTBubby found something that works for her and is eager to share it with the world. It was probably a mistake to sign up as an affiliate but what's done is done. It really bothers me that Barbara, amother and others are saying that she's just pushing this to put money in her own pocket. I don't believe that this is her motivation. Kind of reminds me of the secular guy who told me that he believes that Arachim and similar organizations are trying to get people to become frum so that they'll have more voters. OOTBubby believes in this solution and is therefore promoting it. Please keep your arguments against the diet an not against OOTBubby. She's allowed to talk about the diet and answer questions about it. Generally, people attack people when they don't have convincing enough arguments that are more to the point.

Again, I don't have an agenda either way. I just hate all the personal attacks.

agreed

Raisin

Post Sun, Dec 11 2011, 12:22 pm
Let me just point out:

-OOTBubby has been a poster on here for a long time, long before she started promoting this diet.

-I doubt she has made more then $100 from selling this stuff.

Tova

Post Sun, Dec 11 2011, 12:34 pm
Raisin wrote:
Let me just point out:

-OOTBubby has been a poster on here for a long time, long before she started promoting this diet.

Exactly the point. She is not a troll, nor amother, and she has posted enough details that it is easy to find out her name. I never met her but know her last name just because I know one of her DIL's. I'm sure everyone from her city knows her.

So IMO the personal attacks are really uncalled for. Don't like the product, that's something else.

Inspired

Post Sun, Dec 11 2011, 1:01 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
ChossidMom wrote:
amother wrote:
Let's be honest: for OOTBubby it's a business. She believes in this "snake oil" remedy and seems very sincere so of course she's pushing it.

I am not going to voice an opinion about the HCG diet. I do want to say that as a reader/poster on this board, my impression is that OOTBubby found something that works for her and is eager to share it with the world.....
Again, I don't have an agenda either way. I just hate all the personal attacks.

100% agree.
Not a fan of the diet? Fine.
But the personal attacks are completely uncalled for.

I am not that amother.I didn't even read the whole post. How in the world is the bolded a personal attack?? It IS a business for her. She paid for an ad on this site. I am really confused obviously, please clue me in.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise