Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
HCG diet- does it affect fertiity?
Previous  1  2

luvinlife

Post Mon, Dec 12 2011, 9:44 am
OOTBubby I actually called a representative for an HCG diet don't know if it was ketomist diet and they told me straight out if you are doing the diet and become pregnant on it then you will probably have multiples. Nothing to argue about!

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Dec 12 2011, 9:51 am
EB wrote:
OOTBubby I actually called a representative for an HCG diet don't know if it was ketomist diet and they told me straight out if you are doing the diet and become pregnant on it then you will probably have multiples. Nothing to argue about!

I will still say I have never heard such a thing and would like to know exactly who told you that. Ketomist certainly doesn't say that.

Obviously, believe what you think is right.

EmesOrNT

Post Mon, Dec 12 2011, 10:02 am
I spent all 3 of my pregnancies on IV to make sure my babies got the nutrition they needed because I couldn't give it to them. It's one thing if you want to starve yourself. I don't understand why someone would choose to starve their baby.

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Dec 12 2011, 10:04 am
emesornt wrote:
I spent all 3 of my pregnancies on IV to make sure my babies got the nutrition they needed because I couldn't give it to them. It's one thing if you want to starve yourself. I don't understand why someone would choose to starve their baby.

No one said anything about doing this when pregnant -- and no one recommends doing so -- Ketomist specifically says not to.

The question was if it effects fertility. And that is what is being discussed.

luvinlife

Post Mon, Dec 12 2011, 10:05 am
I wouldn't say her name but I guess she told me this only because I asked because it was important to me. Either way I have nothing against this diet but at this time I do not want to take a risk.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise