Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
What are good jobs for moms?

newlywed19

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 12:49 pm
In your opinion what do you think is a good job for a mom to have?

I especially enjoy the medical field (maybe like a PA bc they can diagnose a patient unlike RN).
I am a pple person and I can handle schooling if it is something I'm passionate at. I'm not especially good with my hands so no cosmetology. Either something in Business,Human Resources or Medical. I would like to start school in September.

Any ideas??? Very Happy

imamiri

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 1:45 pm
A good job is in a field that holds your interest. No point in doing something you have no passion for, it will show in your work.

Figure out what you want, what your strengths and weaknesses are and go from there.

sky

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 3:47 pm
I think a good job for a mom is something where you are on the same schedule as your kids, off yomim tovim, vacation, summer, and are home when they leave and come home.
Something like an in school therapist, teacher.

(coming from someone who works eruv yom tov, vacations, ALL summer)

Second best would be a job you can do from home, I work from hom and I love what I do, but loving it isn't enough, working when my kids are home is hard. And not being able to do stuff with them is only going to get harder as they get older. We can't even go away my legal holiday vacations as my kids have school those days. (Just something to keep in mind0

newlywed19

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 4:46 pm
Do you guys have career options? Smile Thats kinda what I'm looking for...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics