Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
What would you get - a snow suit or bundleme?

momlia

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:15 pm
My baby's snowsuit is getting small on her.

I never had the bundleme type of things. Should I get her that or a new larger snowsuit. Also how warm is the bundleme - what would I have to layer her with underneath?

anonymrs

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:18 pm
I would get a bundle me and a jacket. I find it annoying to put a baby into a snowsuit so I prefer this. If it's really freezing, I'll put a receiving blanket over the legs, otherwise, the bundleme is quite warm.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:20 pm
I didnt have a bundle me for either of my kids, but this time around I plan on getting one. they are VERY warm, do not require layering, and there is nothing to take off if the baby falls asleep in the car seat. if you want you can put a blanket on top, thats what some of my friends do

tryinghard

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:20 pm
how old is she? if you are going to start finding it easier to just leave the carseat in the car, you will need a snowsuit...

NaturalMom

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:21 pm
I use a fleece coverall (also known as a bunting) and a bundle me. Here's the coverall we use: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop.....3-GN3

The snowsuits make me claustrophobic!

momlia

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:23 pm
That's a good point, trying hard. My baby is almost 6 months old and I do leave the car seat in the car.

mango

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:32 pm
Last year when my dd was newborn we had a bundle me on the car seat which we used with the city select frame and she wore a fleece coverall. Now that the car seat stays mostly in the car we have a bundle me on the stroller and a thick jacket for when we are outdoors. In the car seat in the car she wears a fleece sweater and we have a blanket too but the blanket is not always needed as its pretty warm in the car.

momlia

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:37 pm
Thanks mango, I think I'm going to do just that. I will get her a new coat/jacket and a bundleme which will stay on the carriage.
Which bundleme is the best one to get? I would love to get the 7a.m. enfant, but they are, oh, sooooooo expensive.

mango

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 1:50 pm
I have the regular jj cole bundle me it seems plenty warm to me I put my hands down their when dd is in it and feels warm of it is extra cold outside I will add an extra blanket under it around her legs. I got it on sale at babies r us for 1/2 price in the summer Smile

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 2:06 pm
Snowsuits and bundle mes that go underneath the baby should not be used in the car.

I use fleece or suede coats (not too thick) for kids that don't stay in the car seat.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics