Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Facebook photostrip

poemmom

Post Mon, Jan 16 2012, 12:13 pm
I'm losing my mind trying to make a nice photostrip on fb to promote my book--I already have a profile with friends, so I don't want to start new, but I want to make the page a little more professional looking.

I got four photos in but in the wrong order (they are meant to be kind of random, but not with all one kind lumped together like they are). I deleted one and re-tagged it to make it go back in, but its still not showing up in the strip. (its in the album though)

I can't get it to go in, and I can't find where the old tags are to delete them either.

Also now I'm afraid to play around with it randomly any more, b/c I don't want all my friends to keep getting updates from new photos when all I'm doing is re-cropping them and stuff.

ANY advice would be much appreciated!!!!!!!

if you want to see the page, here is my name but with Xs in it so this post wont be searchable (don't type the Xs, duh!): CourtXney DrXuz

tikva18

Post Mon, Jan 16 2012, 2:59 pm
nothing shows up.

MGmom

Post Mon, Jan 16 2012, 3:02 pm
Wish I'd be able to help u, I believe there is a help button on fb!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media