Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Is there public transportation between boro park and teaneck

amother

Post Tue, Jan 24 2012, 6:49 pm
I need to get to teaneck from boro park. I was told to take a train to the gw bridge and then a car service. Does anyone know the details such as which car service, phone numbers, approximate prices, how long does it take? Or is there any other way? It would be a real mitzva if someone could help me. Thanks! ( anon bec im going to see a therapist ).

amother

Post Tue, Jan 24 2012, 7:01 pm
There are nj transit buses that go from gw bridge to Teaneck
Or from port authority to Teaneck - don't know exact details though sorry.
Hatzlacha

Pineapple

Post Tue, Jan 24 2012, 7:28 pm
Try the mta website (trip planner) WWW.mta.info

morah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2012, 7:33 pm
You can take a bus/shuttle from the bridge (there's a station at 179th st). The shuttle costs $2.

heightsmom

Post Tue, Jan 24 2012, 9:25 pm
You can take the "A" to 175th Street. Use the GWBridge bus terminal exit. Then take the Spanish bus service van to Teaneck. The buses are located off the lower level. (right outside the subway exit ). You need to know what stop Teaneck Road, Queen Anne Road , Belle Avenue or River Road. It can be a far walk.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 24 2012, 10:17 pm
I've done that in the past.

If you get to the port authority in Manhattan with the subway, (find out which train to transfer to that stops at the port authority) you can catch a bus that goes directly to Teaneck. Depending on where you need to go, you can figure out the closest bus stop in the area. You might even be able to walk it from the bus stop instead of taking a car service once you know your way around.

Car service # 201-836-8282

Give yourself some extra time. The port authority is huge and it might take you some time to find your way around, buy the ticket, and get to the correct terminal. Once you figure it out it's simple.

Btw, prepare yourself for at least two hours of travel each way. It's a big shlep.

Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating