Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Ebay shipping question...

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 12:54 am
Is there a way to do a search on ebay that will only bring up results that include International shipping?

TIA!

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 1:01 am
Under location you can choose worldwide only and then on the top there is an option to choose filter by price + shipping first. Once you click that option a screen will pop up where you can choose your country.

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 1:43 am
Thanks! I'm going to try that.

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 1:49 am
I will add one thing... if there's something you want and the seller doesn't ship here, just ask them. I do this all the time.... a lot of sellers say that they only ship to the US and Canada (they want to avoid shipping to countries with unreliable postal services), but if you send them a question and ask if they ship here (and ask how much it would be) most Ebay sellers will agree.

I buy piles of stuff on ebay - the vast majority of my kids' clothes are from Ebay.

grin

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 2:12 am
ewa-jo wrote:
I will add one thing... if there's something you want and the seller doesn't ship here, just ask them. I do this all the time.... a lot of sellers say that they only ship to the US and Canada (they want to avoid shipping to countries with unreliable postal services), but if you send them a question and ask if they ship here (and ask how much it would be) most Ebay sellers will agree.

I buy piles of stuff on ebay - the vast majority of my kids' clothes are from Ebay.
oh, I never thought of asking - I'll have to try that next time.

shoeboxgirly

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 4:13 pm
Also, go look at a different ebay. When I do a search through ebay.co.uk I get different results from ebay.com. And, on the US sites I can certainly see way more who are willing to ship internationally than are actually picked up by the UK site.

StrongIma

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 8:45 am
shoeboxgirly wrote:
Also, go look at a different ebay. When I do a search through ebay.co.uk I get different results from ebay.com. And, on the US sites I can certainly see way more who are willing to ship internationally than are actually picked up by the UK site.
that's true, but it doesn't seem that the English relish shipping out of the country either, form what I've seen there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics