Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Wedding-themed shaloch manos

smile25

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 2:40 pm
My kids are dressing up as a chosson and kallah. I'm looking for ideas for a wedding-themed shaloch manos. I was thinking on the lines of a candy ring pop, flower cookies, mazel tov candies. Any more ideas?

Pineapple

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 2:48 pm
I sent u a pm

luvinlife

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 2:54 pm
Maybe put some things in side that are black and white like chosson and kalla and wrap it in veil material instead of cellophane.

shevi82

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 3:02 pm
Mexican Wedding Cakes, wine.

Raisin

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 3:03 pm
at some weddings they give out pink and white sugar almond bonbons wrapped in a see through bag. (gauze?)

CatLady

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 3:32 pm
Just for fun, what about the little wedding-themed containers of bubbles? Candy-coated almonds (Jordan almonds, not M&Ms) are a traditional wedding favour in non-Jewish circles, so a few of them wrapped in tulle would be a great addition. (Raisin and I are on the same page! LOL!)

middy

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 3:34 pm
oriental trading has some very cute things

Frenchfry

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 3:37 pm
Dress up a wine bottle with a hat and tie and put a doily on a challa. Then you have a chosson and challa

chani30

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 3:41 pm
give a mini wedding meal like a mini roll, small soda, slice of sweet & sour fish decorated nicely with lettuce& olives.... & some little mints on the side & make a fake invitation...

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 6:40 pm
You can buy cheap "invitations" and use that for your card or poem if you do one.

yksraya

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 7:04 pm
buy wedding favor bags or boxes. fill it with any chocolate or mini cookies/hamentashen. add a little bottle of liquor or vodka to it.

Frenchfry

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 8:02 pm
Don't forget to include esther hamalka's shidduch resume and a cheque from achashverosh to NASI (thanks motherof8)

shanie5

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 11:23 pm
If you live near a $ store, they have small boxes that are wedding dresses and tuxedos.

When we did a wedding theme, I made wedding cake shaped cookies and bought candy necklaces (yichud room gift) to give for mm.

newlymarried2011

Post Fri, Mar 02 2012, 1:29 pm
anyone have a poem for chosson and kallah them......
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics