Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Shell/tshirt store bnei brak

amother

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 3:05 pm
Looking desperately for a store that sells shells or thirst to wear under vests or jumpers, I'm looking for a specific color not likely to find in the mall. Does anyone know where I can find such a store in the bnei brak area or nearby?

Isramom8

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 3:45 pm
Lots of stores in Bnei Brak will have a chultzat basis, but I wouldn't expect colors other than black, white, cream and navy.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:18 am
Haven't been there in a while so not sure I'd it still exists but there was a shell store on rabbi akiva st. On the corner with Jerusalem st.
They used to haw colors but not sure how many of them.
I didn't love the fabric they were made of but it's worth a try if you are therס

cinnamon

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:31 am
there is a newish store not exactly on the corner of R' Akiva and yerushalaim but one or two stors up. They will have some colors. I think its called cherry or something like that but I am not sure.

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 2:14 am
Tamnoon are all over Israel, even int he mall. They may have what you're looking for and they'll definitely have colors.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:20 pm
Op here

Thanks for all the helpful replies, I ended up finding some at a place called sarala's on r a kiva near hashomer, in case anyone needs ever they have a bunch of shells, diff sleeve lengths, different colors, etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions